Golf Swing, 6 iron, FO and DTL 10/20/2008

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NEWS UPDATE!!!

Hey Guys!! I've been bad with keeping up to date my blog and I apologize for it. It's been a crazy summer, filled with travel, tournaments and success. I'll start where I left off last, with my trip to Europe and Africa (France and Morocco).


France and Morocco: That trip was a great experience. It was tought to play in France, because of the weather, the jetlag and the language. The course was relatively short, but it played pretty long. It was humid, soft, cold and sea level, so the 6400yds played much, MUCH longer. I got to see some great players and I realized what I needed to work on. I shot 74-74 and missed the cutt by 4 strokes, with a horrible +4 on the back 9 of my second round. But it was a good learning experience, and I took a lot out of it. Morocco was some of the same. Different courses setup, good players, tough conditions, food, travel and some more...
It was a really eye opening experience, which confirmed that I'm on the right track and that I have what it takes to make it on a big Tour.

No comments: